1. "Nonlinear Pauli susceptibilities in Sr3Ru2O7 and universal features of itinerant metamagnetism", B. S. Shivaram, Jing Luo, Gia-Wei Chern, Daniel Phelan, R. Fittipaldi and A. Vecchione, Physical Review, B, 97, 100403(Rapid Communication) (2018).
2. "Linear and Nonlinear Magnetic Response of an f-electron based Single Molecule Magnet", B.S. Shivaram, Eric Colineau, J. Griveau, Pradeep Kumar, V.Celli, , J. Phys. Condens Matter., 29, 095805, 2017.
3. “High Field Ultrasound Measurements in UPt3 and the Single Energy Scale Model of Metamagnetism”, B.S. Shivaram, V.W. Ulrich, P. Kumar and V. Celli, Phys. Rev. B, 91, 115110, 2015.
4. “Non Linear Susceptibility from High DC Field Torque Magnetometry”, B.S. Shivaram, Review of Scientific Instruments, 85, 046107, 2014.
5. “Metamagnetism and the Fifth Order Susceptibility in UPt3", B.S. Shivaram, Brian Dorsey, D.G. Hinks and Pradeep Kumar, Phys. Rev. B, 89, 161108 (Rapid Communication), 2014.
6. “Universality in the Nonlinear Magnetic Response of Strongly Correlated Metals", B.S. Shivaram, D.G. Hinks, M.B. Maple and P. Kumar, Phys. Rev., B 89, 241107(Rapid Communication), 2014.
7. “Vibrational spectra of Ti:C2H4(nH2) and Ti:C2H4(nD2) (n=1-5) complexes and the equilibrium isotope effect: Calculations and experiment”, Nitin Wadnerkar, Vijayanand Kalamse, A.B. Phillips, B.S. Shivaram, and Ajay Chaudhari, International J of Hydrogen Energy, 36, 9727, 2011.
8. “High Capacity Hydrogen Absorption in Transition Metal Ethylene Complexes Observed via Nanogravimetry”, A.B. Phillips and B.S. Shivaram, Physical Review Letters, 100, 105505 (2008).